Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 423 Elizabeth Street, Burlington, ON L7R 2L8 |
|Phone number||+1 905-333-4991|
Opening hours Closed now.
Reviews about The Dickens
- 4 / 5By Alex OmiotekCould have a better selection on tap. Not the cheapest either. But it's a decent place to grab some pints and talk. Open mic nights are usually quite enjoyable with friends too.June 20, 2017
- 5 / 5By Andy PaulStopped in for a quick lunch. The Steak and Guiness pie was delicious. The server was quick and courteous. Good music on the sound system.March 16, 2017
- 1 / 5By Iryna PlaksinaNot the best experience. The waitress spilled the beer all over the table an on the phone. When she brought soup with chips , all chips she dropped on the floor and on the table. French soup is not french - onion was raw and...it's not the french soup. I asked small greek salad - she brought the big plate of caesar with coupe olives on the top. Beer was good.January 13, 2017
- 4 / 5By Wayne RiversAlways a good place a pint with usually some good bands every Fri and Sat nights.October 05, 2016
- 2 / 5By J.D.K.Would not swap out both the homefries and toast for a bacon or sausage substitute on the 3 egg omlette menu item without an upcharge... seemed petty on a $15 / 3 egg item. Ended up with the 1 lb wings. Ok but would have preferred cooked a bit longer. Service was polite.July 16, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar The Dickens
The Dickens is a restaurant and bar based in Burlington, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.