Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 2423 Fairview Street, Burlington, ON L7R 2E4 |
|Phone number||+1 905-637-3454|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 11:00 am — 10:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Red Lobster
- 5 / 5By P HMy absolute favourite place to eat, if I could afford it I would eat here every day twice a day. The service is great and the food is served up like a picture in a magazine and the aroma is only surpassed by the taste. The portions are quite generous and often there's enough to take some home for an extra treat. My only complaint is that I can't afford to eat there very often.April 17, 2017
- 1 / 5By Sandra MirkovićEverything was too salty! I returned my meal, they replaced it with the chicken and that was too salty! Biscuits too salty as well. Caesar salad, salty! It was inedible. They need to taste their food before serving it. I will definitely not go back. At least manager apologized and my meal was free.November 17, 2016
- 5 / 5By Tanya StepanicAlways a hit and ONLY place that gives me as much seafood as needed! I order the Ultimate Feast which gives me crab legs, lobster tail and shrimp - I add a side of ocean scallops as well.
The staff is ever friendly and helpful which makes my visits all the more enjoyable!July 31, 2016
- 5 / 5By Beth DuffusIt's a red lobster. Went for all you can eat shrimp, basically only go for all you can eat as it's pricey otherwise. The plainest shrimp was actually the best, the breaded and garlic butter soaked were kinda blah. Our server was FANTASTIC! I'm so sad I forget his name but he was probably 45 and I think he said he only works Thursday, Friday, Saturday night and is just amazing! Their old fashioned I'd actually REALLY good.July 02, 2016
- 3 / 5By Matthew BillyRed lobster doesn't quite have the gravitas it used to. Sure the restaurant was busy, and it still has some of the largest lobster meal selections on the menu. The menu is tired and so original that you wonder if it has been updated at all, the lobster features during lobster fest were all regular meals with a lobster tail, save for the two lobster tail meal. They cook lobster well, and you can't seem to go wrong with butter and garlic, but that's about where the flavours end.
Go to a store or market to get better value and more flexibility on making your own lobster dishes, they aren't that hard to cook.June 24, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Red Lobster
Red Lobster is a moderately restaurant based in Burlington, Ontario. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.